- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds summer squash, cut vertically
- 2 pounds chicken (leg quarters, thighs, legs or breasts)
To make the chimichurri sauce, combine parsley, basil, mint, olive oil, garlic, lime juice, cumin and salt in a blender; purée. Slather on cut sides of squash and under skin of chicken or directly on chicken if using skinless pieces.
Grill squash and chicken. Top with chimichurri sauce to serve.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: