- Cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup soy protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
Recipe by Mollie Katzen, www/molliekatzen.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray 24 standard-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, protein powder and salt in a large bowl. Add oats, cinnamon, brown sugar and raisins. Mix with hands.
- Pour yogurt into a small bowl. Whisk in oil. Add to dry ingredients and mix with hands or a spoon.
- Spoon tablespoons of batter into each muffin cup and pat into place.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until brown around the edges. Transfer to rack and cool at least 10 minutes.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: