- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 cups coarsely chopped, pitted fresh cherries or pitted frozen cherries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Recipe by Teresa Blackburn
- Combine cream cheese and yogurt in a bowl. Whisk to blend well. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill until very cold.
- Freeze in an ice cream freezer following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a freezer container and freeze. Makes about 6 cups. Serves 8.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: