- 1 1/2 pounds Swiss chard, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
- Rinse chard and place in a large pot with water clinging to leaves.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain well and return to pot.
- Reduce heat to low. Add remaining ingredients; toss to combine.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: