- 1 (8-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, divided
- 3 cups 2 percent low-fat milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce or topping
- Prepare corn muffins according to package instructions. Cool. Crumble 4 muffins into large chunks.
- Preheat oven to 325F. Lightly butter a 2-quart or 8-inch-square ceramic baking dish or 6 small (8–ounce) ramekins.
- Arrange banana slices in the dish. Top with 1/4 cup of the brown sugar and chunks of corn muffins.
- Combine milk, eggs, remaining brown sugar, ginger and cinnamon; whisk well. Pour over muffins.
- Bake 50 minutes. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Serve warm.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: