- 6 large very ripe tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/8 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup cubed fresh mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices toasted baguette
Crush tomatoes in a bowl with your hands.
Add garlic, olive oil, basil, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir well. Serve over cubes of fresh mozzarella cheese and slices of toasted baguette. Makes about 8 cups.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: