- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) frozen butter
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, sugar and salt. Mix well. Grate butter on large holes of box grater. Add to flour mixture; combine well until mixture resembles coarse meal. Press into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Combine filling ingredients. Whisk well. Pour over warm crust and bake 20 minutes or until filling is set. Let cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: