- 4 cups bite-size broccoli florets with short stems
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups (6 ounces) sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
—Recipe by Jean Kressy
- Steam broccoli in steamer rack over boiling water until bright green and nearly tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion and broccoli; sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally with a large spoon, until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes. Add vinegar and toss.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: