- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 2 cups blueberries
- 4 cups bite-size cantaloupe chunks
- 2 cups mamey sherbet or mango sorbet
- Fresh blueberries (optional)
Recipe by Jean Kressy
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; stir in water. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil. Add blueberries and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thick. Cool.
- Spoon cantaloupe into stemmed glasses, top with sherbet, blueberry sauce and blueberries.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: