- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup peeled, seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 8 Boston or red leaf lettuce leaves
- Cook meat in a large nonstick skillet until done.
- Stir in hoisin and peanut sauces, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat. Add carrot, cucumber, water chestnuts and mint.
- Divide mixture among lettuce leaves and roll up.