- 1 cup low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 banana, sliced into coins
- 1 cup blueberries or strawberries
- 4 teaspoons caramel sauce or chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
Recipe by Jennifer Perillo.
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into each of two juice glasses. Add a layer of bananas and berries. Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon caramel sauce over each. Repeat layers. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon chopped almonds on top.
Want more parfaits? Our very own Relish Cooking Show Chef Brian Morris shows how to make a simple recipe featuring fresh berries.
Videos You Might Also Like