- 1 cup Nutella spread (found in the peanut butter aisle)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/4 cups soy milk
- 4 medium frozen bananas
- Chopped almonds (optional)
Recipe courtesy of Camp Beckwith, Fairhope, Ala.
- Combine Nutella, peanut butter, yogurt, soy milk and banana in a blender. Process until smooth. For a thinner texture, add 1/4 cup more soy milk and 3 or 4 ice cubes and process until ice is crushed.
- Pour into glasses. Garnish with chopped almonds, if desired.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: