- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 medium oysters
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 bacon, cut in thirds
- 3 ounces medium-sharp Cheddar cheese, sliced into 6 pieces
—Nyel and Sydney Stevens
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Spray 6 ramekins or shells with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 2 oysters in each ramekin.
- Mix ketchup, Tabasco and Worcestershire. Spoon 1 tablespoon over each serving of oysters. Place 1 piece of bacon on top. Place 1 slice of Cheddar cheese over bacon. Bake 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until browned and crusty.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: