- 12 skinless, bone-in chicken thighs (about 4 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup pitted dates, halved
- 1 cup sliced pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or dry vermouth
- 1 tablespoon honey
Recipe by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough.
- Mix chicken thighs, dates, olives, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Toss chicken mixture; pour wine over all and drizzle with honey. Bake uncovered, basting often, about 1 1/2 hours, until browned and fragrant.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: