- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup 2 percent reduced-fat milk, if needed
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions, chopped
Recipe by Doug Hosford.
- In a large pot, cover potatoes with cold water and bring to a slow boil. Cook about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Add Neufchatel, butter, salt and pepper to potatoes; beat on low speed with a mixer or use a hand masher. Add milk if potatoes are too thick. Top with bacon and green onions.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: