- 1 pound ground beef
- 5 ounces bacon (about 4 strips), chopped and fried until crisp
- 3 ounces aged blue cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes and chilled
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Break up ground beef into mixing bowl. Add egg, if using, and mix thoroughly. Gently add in bacon, blue cheese until combined.
- Shape into four 4-inch wide and 3/4-inch-thick patties.
- Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to high heat. Season both sides with salt and grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: