- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 8 slices of rustic bread
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 3/4 pound sliced smoked turkey
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 8 slices tomato
- 2 large ripe avocados
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- To prepare mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise, feta, lemon juice and cilantro in a small bowl. Stir until well blended.
- To prepare sandwiches, spread lemon mayonnaise on each slice of bread. Layer lettuce, turkey, bacon and tomatoes on 4 slices of bread.
- Slice avocados and place on remaining slices of bread. Sprinkle with lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Close sandwich halves.
Videos You Might Also Like
The recipe was originally published as Avocado and Turkey Sandwiches with Feta Mayonnaise on Relish.com